Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Google Doc assignment #1

For my first Google Doc assignment, I used the form document to create a form to send home to the parents/guardians of my First Grade class. Last Winter, we asked for volunteers to come into the classrooms to speak about Winter holidays such as Kwanzaa, Christmas, Eid, ect. I was in charge of organizing the parent/guardian responses. I thought that using the Google Doc form would be easier to gather the information I need to organize all the presentations for all 8 First Grade classrooms. I found making the form an effective way to get all the information I would need and other teachers would need to make this in school field trip organization easily.  Students could also create forms for graphing in math.  They could collect data from the math class and graph the data collected. 


Click here for my form

No comments:

Post a Comment